Lobbyists.info and the American League of Lobbyists are hosting our second Lobbying Certificate Program session this year on PACs & Campaign Finance this coming Monday, May 24, from 8:45am-1:15pm.
Our sessions include a detailed presentation on rules, reporting, and thinking through an ethics situation in regard to a PAC; legal implications of LD-203 filings and other campaign finance laws; a look at the different types of PACs and Q&A with PAC experts.
In attendance to talk about registering, reporting, fundraising, staying on the right side of the FEC, and all things PAC, we’ll have:
- Officials from the FEC
- Caleb Burns, Wiley Rein LLP
- Gregg Knopp, American Council of Engineering Companies
- Wade Williams, PAC Outsourcing LLC
- Latasha Kindrick, PAC Outsourcing LLC
- Gordon Reel, Enterprise Holdings
Join us for a great session! Register here. More information on the Lobbying Certificate Program is here at the American League of Lobbyists’ site.