Here are some of the latest moves, changes and mergers in the government relations community. For weekly email updates of the latest moves and changes register for Wash Reps Weekly.
- Molly Harris has joined Arent Fox as a government relations director in the firm’s Washington office. Harris was previously a legislative assistant in the office of Sen. Herb Kohl (D-Wis.).
- Holly Pitt Young has joined Aristotle, a political technology and grass-roots consulting company, as senior vice president of public affairs.
- DC Law and lobbying firm Hogan and Hartson has officially merged with British firm Lovells to become Hogan Lovells US LLP.
- Steve Crout is the new vice president of government affairs in Qualcomm’s D.C. office.
- Lewis-Burke Associates has hired Julie Jolly to work on health, small-business and transportation policies at the government relations firm.
Tags: Arent Fox, Aristotle, Hogan Lovells, Lewis-Burke, Qualcomm