We’re pleased to announce that we have a new white paper posted on www.lobbyists.info. This paper is a handy-dandy collection of ethics tips from Lobby Blog – reworked into a printable, savable format.
Topics that we cover:
- So You’re a Lobbyist… What Next?
- Registering to Lobby as a Non-Profit
- How to (Correctly) File Your LD-203
- How to Report Lobbying the Executive Branch
- What Defines a Meal on the Hill?
- Giving A Gift: What Won’t Land You in Jail?
- Drinks at the Bar: A Quick and Dirty Guide
- Taking a Member or Staffer to a Ticketed Event
Simply enter your email address and print your PDF here.
Find more white papers and free resources here on www.lobbyists.info.
Tags: Ethics, free white paper, lobbyists